TANKLACKIEREN.DE

tankspuiten.nl - tankspraypainting.eu - laquerdesreservoirs.com

How it works: 

Over 95% of my customers I never meet. Most of the contact with customers is through mail. My clients mail me their tanks and panels.  

I give an estimate price in advance and I try to keep this price as the final price. However; it might happen a tank is in much worse shape than expected. For example: after the chemical cleaning process. I will only raise my estimated price after a clear conversation with the customer. This should make sure no hidden surprises will be presented with the final bill.

Please make sure the tank (also bottom) and panels (rearside as well) are clean of dirt and grease.  

During the process of painting I will e-mail pictures of the work in progress.

When the work is finished I will e-mail the pictures of the final result and the bill. After payement I will ship the parcel with a tracking code. No parcel up to this date has ever been lost. Over 99% of my clients e-mail me that their package has  arrived. The other 1% is to busy restorating ;-)

 

ExternalVideoWidget